Saturday, April 23, 2011

New Blog, New Perspective

My old blog started to feel a bit rickety. Then we moved (again). Then I stopped posting. I'm hoping for a new outlet with this blog. I promise to keep you posted on all the craziness that comes with Navy wife life, a few glimpses into life all over the U.S., my favorite bargains, tips and recipes, my love of cupcakes, my quirky dog Finn, and my favorite books and poems. For now. I'll likely also rant about reality TV, dumb news, and maybe even my husband's ability to throw socks AT the hamper but not IN it. (Clearly a preposition problem. That's what happens when you marry a science geek).

Currently, we are living up North. Sadly, the Navy does not take my love of the beach and all places warm into account when dishing out orders. So, we had a Chicago winter, followed by a lovely Charleston summer, and now a North Eastern Winter. (Yes, I know it is April, but since the husband scraped snow off the car this morning I think it still counts as winter). Having grown up in Baltimore City, it is odd to live in a place with a "rural" address. Luckily, Walmart is right around the corner, so I'm never far from groceries or entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment